Monday, August 14, 2006

Sunday.Trance.Worship

Just the perfect way to end the weekend. I woke up on Sunday, had breakfast, chatted with David and then got ready to go out... again! I went to Temple at VBar which is in the city. It's a Sunday afternoon trance party in a small, nicely decorated bar. There were some local Djs playing some awesome trance. Really got my bootie shaking! I met some really friendly and welcoming people. I really forced myself to go out of my comfort zone and introduce myself to them. It was a little scary and intimidating at first, but I did it and now have some great people to hang out with at future trance parties. Like Godskitchen! OMG I die! I can't wait. Above and Beyond, Cosmic Gate, and Eddie Haliwell at Home in Sydney. So... after dancing for a few hours, I worked up an appetite and left at 8pm. The coolest thing I saw all night was this guy, Lee, hypnotize aother guy Dan! So freaky!! I'm looking forward to going back, it's a fortnightly (biweekly) event and with great music and cool people, how can you not go back!

PICS: http://www.inthemix.com.au/photos13/060813-temple?page=1

Now I have to slave away for another brutal week at uni. An assignment due next Monday (which I have to start tonight) and Plant Design being the nasty, dark cloud that will be looming over me this entire semester. And with the weather getting better, it's double the torture!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lillian!
glad you came down to V-bar and enjoyed yourself on Sunday arvo, was real cool chatting to you and getting to know more about your adventures, ur home Canada and trance! you found the Sydney trance family here, were all a happy bunch of friends having a common taste of great music! good thing is that you got to know us at the right time as this is a new event that will lead us into the summer! catch you at the next Temple, talk soon!

Gonzalo

gsanjuan@optusnet.com