Friday, August 11, 2006

FRIDAY!!

Yesterday was a long day. We handed in our first Plant Design Report, I handed in my Rugby Report and I had my quiz. The quiz was a joke actually... pretty darn easy considering it was open book and short answer questions that were straight from the notes!

Then I went to Pub Club. What is Pub Club you may ask? Well I asked the same thing and basically, it's my classmates last year, so they've decided that every Friday they will go to a new pub each week after a long day in the computer lab (which much like in Toronto, has become my second home). So Yish, her bf, Grug, Gaz, Milan, Sky, Varun and I went to Rose today. Nice place. I had a 'midi' of Carlton Draught and we shared some 'packet of chips' - Honey Soy, Lime and Black Pepper and Mustard something or other. Odd chip flavours but they were good. So I'm looking forward to other Pub Club events... the people in my class are pretty cool and I'm slowly getting to know them.

Then Friday night a small group of us went out. Kristina and Karin came over to my place and we started drinking wine (which turned out to be a bad idea). And then Brenden, Mike, Ming and David joined us for some drinks. We just listened to music, chatted and tried to decide where to go. Then we were off to Tank Nightclub. The music was really good and the club was beautiful. There weren't that many people though so it seemed to lack some atmosphere. But we got there around midnight. Most people left around 2ish and I stayed until 3am. It was a fun night! But now I have the worst headache... no more cheap wine for me. But there's still 2 L of it!

So half my day is gone cause I went to bed at like 5 and slept in until 11. I have to do some grocery shopping and I wanted to go to the zoo. Hmm... I still might be able to swing that. Tonight, I'm going bar hopping with Kristina at Darling Harbour tonight... should be a good time.
Again... no pictures. I didn't want to bring a purse, so I didn't bring the camera. And I didn't want to be a total tourist, but I should have brought one. Don't have David's jean pockets to carry it for me anymore!

No comments: