Thursday, August 17, 2006

A rant is coming on….

I’m never going to get a chicken schnitzel ever again! I got burned for the second time and this time, I put up a fight. I specifically asked before ordering, “Is it chicken breast?” Yes was the answer I received so I proceeded to purchase a tasty-looking chicken sandwich. I heated it up in the sandwich maker and too a bit to discover a plethora of dark, slimy, fatty meat!! I took a second look and dissected it to discover my initial discovery was validated. I went back and complained. I didn’t want to spend $5 on a sandwich I wasn’t going to eat because someone informed me incorrectly. So thankfully I didn’t have to put up much of a fight, they took it and gave me my money back.

But I was still hungry so I got a ham and cheese croissant. That can’t be too hard to f**k up. Well, wasn’t I wrong! What I got was a tasty croissant, with cheese and freakin’ shredded spam ham from a can (no doubt!) I’ve never seen shredded ham and I could barely stomach that processes crap.

This is what I get for sleeping in and feeling too lazy to make my lunch.

Signed, very peeved chick!

PS. I think I have a cavity…. **cries** and Thank God It’s Friday!

No comments: