Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sick in Sydney

Yep... it sucks. It's Thursday night and I've been up late the past few nights working on Plant Design. And now I'm sick. I have runny nose, sneezing, head ache and I just want to crawl up in bed and do nothing. But, a report is due tomorrow and the uni work is still there. Right now though I'm going to relax... if my flatmate and his 10 friends would shut up and leave, then maybe I can get to bed early. But of all the nights in the week, it's not going to happen tonight. So now I'm bored, in front of the computer because I'm tired and lazy. There are some productive things I can do, but won't... so I'll just sit here and complain. Because that's what I like to do. And I'll be lucky if this blog makes sense because my head is pounding and I can't think straight. I took Codral Night and Day which worked for like one hour and has worn off, but don't want to overdose, so now I'll just wait until the night is almost over, I'll take a night time pill and hopefully crash. And maybe tomorrow I'll feel better.

booooooo........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you definately have too much time on your hands dude.

ps - I totally knew that sin bin was the oealty box, that's what we call it when we play rugby :)

-peace, Steph