Sunday, October 08, 2006

A new day - with so much to do!

After a lonely night and some really freakish dreams, I woke up this morning, still sad but feeling better. David texted me early in the morning to let me know he arrived safely in LA and that made me feel heaps better instantly. Then later this morning I spoke to him briefly and found out he's doing well. It was so nice to hear his voice and I feel like I'm back were I was 3 months ago when I first arrived here. It's been a lazy morning for me, but slowly I'm getting things done and figured out - like how to extend my visa, where to buy travel backpacks, etc.

So I'm doing good. Weather isn't so hot, but that's a good thing because it'll make staying in and doing homework a little less painful.

That's it - just wanted to quickly update how things are going. David is back in Vancouver, in transit to Victoria. He'll be happy to see his Mom, Gma and sister. We'll get back into our own routines and see where the next few weeks/months takes us both! I only have 4 weeks left in Sydney, and I'm determined to make the most of them. Time just really slips by if you're not careful.

No comments: