Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My birthday/Going Away Party

Before I left, I invited some friends to come out and celebrate and party with me one last time before I left. It was such a great time!

We went to Tiki Sutra Bar on Friday. Cute little place with a nice atmosphere. It took a while to order drinks and they were more expensive than I expected… but overall it was a fun place.
In attendance: my hunky BF, David, the girls (Diana and Steph) and their BFs (Mike and Tom), Ahmed and Kathryn, Massimo, Emidio, Danny and Jess, Steve, Candy and Steph’s friends, Jessica and Jenn (I think). Everyone was so generous with the drinks and the rounds… I had quite a bit myself, but it was no where near last year’s ‘stellar’ performance. Some people were missed that I would have liked to see, but we’ll catch up when I get back.

When everyone left at around 1 am, Diana, Mike, David and I were still raring to go, so we walked to Li’ly and danced there. Good music by the way – I should have got the DJs name. Diana was too sick to stand up (you’re awesome!) and left a little early and David and I stayed until the lounge literally cut the music dead (like the DJ was going WTF?!?) and they pushed us out onto the street at 2am. With so many nights out at the Guv, we forgot that every other place closes at 2 am when they stop serving booze!

Fantastic night. Very memorable. Got lots of great pictures. Thank you to everyone who came! You guys will be missed greatly!

David and I - we always seem to dress in the same colours


The girls. PS We're hot!

Tom, Ahmed and I

Me, Emidio, Massimo and Kathryn

Drinks all around...

Drinks all around part 3 or 4... can't remember!

David and I on a bench on College - a great way to end the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It took a while to order drinks and they were more expensive than I expected"

but you didnt have to pay for any of them, haha!

it was a great night!

D