Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Rafting and SKY DIVING!

Yesterday went Rafting in the Tully River for about 5 hours. It was great fun and we went over form grade 4 rapids. The people were awesome and we had lots of fun pulling other people into the water and splashing around.

But that is over shadowed by SKYDIVING just now. Got back about 15 min ago. It was such a rush. Not really as scary as I thought. Although when my feet were dangling out of the plane and I was overlooking the ocean and the rainforest, I was screaming at the top of my lungs! It was a tandem jump and we free falled for about one minute from 14,000 ft. The scenery was just magical. I got to control the parachute which was cool. We swirled around a little and just enjoyed the views as we came back down to the ground. I can't believe I just did that!! We landed on Mission Beach and now I'm waiting for my DVD to be delivered. I can't wait to see it.

That's it for now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Anonymous said...

^^

That was David

Anonymous said...

Geeze Lill, you've become quite the daredevil! That sounds amazing though!!

Steph