Sunday, September 03, 2006

Crazy Busy Week at School

It has been. I've been working hard on Plant Design to get a report together with the rest of my group. So there have been spending some long hours and days in the computer lab.

Thursday we took a bit of a rest and I watched the Bruce Choy cup. It's an annual soccer game between all the years in chem eng. 4th couldn't beat 2nd year in the final. I didn't play. my foot was still bugging me and I wasn't appropriately dressed.

Then afterwards, we went to Urban Bites in Newtown for dinner and booze. I had a chicken club which was pretty good. Others had burgers that came with beet root and cucumber on them. Strange...

The people in my class are really cool. We just sat and chatted.

When Friday came around... I was sure glad to finally see the weekend!

No comments: