Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas (from the beach)


Christmas in the sunny, hot weather! It's quite the experience. I'm in Byron Bay right now, last stop before Sydney and it's gone by way too fast. Been having a blast. hanging out with people and partying at night and suring the day, swimming and suntanning. I can't complain. Been meeting a lot of people, Canadians especially.




For the past two days, I was surfing! It was sooooo cool. I was able to catch my own waves and stand on the board. What a rush! Last night, had my own little Christmas dinner, a quater chicken, stuffing, cranberry suace and sweet potatoe that I made. Very yummy! And today, we're planning a BBQ on the beach for Christmas Day. Even though family and friends are miles away, you're never alone. Just yesterday I met 6 new people over dinner... it's incredible.




I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!! Wish you all could be here. Being away has taught me to appreciate family and friends... so be thankful you are spending this time with them. I miss everyone dearly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cool hot surfer chick!

Love

D

Anonymous said...

Aww! We miss you too! Enjoy your last couple of days :) It went by SOOO fast! I can't believe you're almost back!

Talk to you soon!

Diana

Anonymous said...

Hey, so you mastered surfing in the end then? I want to do it again, but there is nowhere to do it round here which sucks. :-(

Dave